Munich "Franz Josef Strauss" Airport, is located 28.5 km (17.7 mi) northeast of Munich, Germany, and is a hub for Lufthansa and Star Alliance partner airlines. Munich Airport is the second busiest airport in Germany in terms of passenger traffic, behind Frankfurt Airport while it is the world`s 14th busiest airport in terms of international passenger traffic, behind Kuala Lumpur International Airport and the 27th busiest airport in the world.
In 2009, it was named the 2nd "Best Airport in Europe" and fifth-best in the world by Skytrax, the air transport research company.
The airports ground texture is based on a high detailed areal image. All buildings, lighting systems, navigation beacons have been modeled to the smallest of details including all buildings and airport institutions. Its docking systems and all features of this airport are shown in an up to date virtual replica for FSX and FS9. Countless static and dynamic objects enhance the flair of a busy mega airport.
- All buildings and airport institutions
- Dynamic and animated objects
- Photorealistic textures on buildings, vehicles, etc.
- High resolution day- and night textures
- High resolution ground texture with 0.3m/pixel
- Taxiways, apron with realistic rendered textures
- Hundreds of taxiway- and runway signs according to original plans
- Docking guidance systems
- Excellent frame rates
- Dynamic vehicle traffic on the airports and surrounding (AESLite)
- FSX and FS2004 version included
- Manual and charts